Redington Beach boasts 4 local parks, 5 “triangle” parks and 5 beach access points within its 10-block length along Gulf Boulevard.
The Town's parks are:
- Town Park (corner of Gulf Boulevard and 164th Avenue)
- Friendship Park (164th Avenue, across from Town Hall)
- Moon Park (beach side of Gulf Boulevard at 157th Avenue)
- Causeway Park (along 161st Avenue causeway)
Additionally, there are “triangle” parks replete with beautiful flowers and native foliage plantings located at the intersections of:
- 158th Avenue and Redington Drive
- 159th Avenue and Redington Drive
- 160th Avenue and 2nd Street
- 161st Avenue and 2nd Street
- Redington Drive & 3rd Street
The Town also has 6 beach access points, located along Gulf Boulevard at:
- 155th Avenue
- Moon Park (157th Avenue)
- 158th Avenue
- 160th Avenue (Beach Parking Lot)
- 162nd Avenue
- 163rd Avenue
Please use the designated crosswalks when crossing Gulf Boulevard to reach the beach.
Those crosswalks are located along Gulf Boulevard, at 158th Avenue, 163rd Avenue and 161st Avenue.